What are International Relations?
Are you interested in what is currently going on in international politics, economy or in issues regarding security? Would you like to know about the influence that some events may exert (and not rarely do exert) on your life? Are you interested in information about Poland and its place in the global village? Do you feel the need to understand manners of behaviour on the international arena and decisions taken in international fora? Is the question of enhancing your linguistic abilities a matter of concern for you? Or maybe you wish to get engaged in the activities of scientific societies or in voluntary work? If the answers to these questions are affirmative, it means that you have found yourself at the right place!
Why is studying International Relations at NCU worth considering?
Once you have taken the decision to study international relations at the Faculty of Political Science and International Studies, you may be certain that you choose:
- Interesting studies that contribute to your personal development.
- A unique offer that is a product of cooperation of our faculty with potential job givers, experts and our graduates.
- Unique specialisations and a unique didactic offer consisted of courses in both Polish and foreign languages.
- Numerous international contacts, e.g. meetings with politicians, diplomats, administrative clerks and foreign students (in this respect, our faculty is the best at NCU!).
- The possibility of having student practices at institutions of public administration, in scientific institutes, the media and companies, including the foreign ones.
- Assistance and consultancy in arranging visits, fellowships and internships at other universities in Poland (e.g. the Bridge programme) and abroad (e.g. the Erasmus Plus programme, the Visegrad Fund, internships at embassies).
- Highly praised, competent and friendly staff of specialists.